We strive to teach classes with the students in mind, creating a supportive environment where you can build a lifelong practice by learning yoga poses that are right for your body. Please follow the following policies, which include:
- Please sign in at the front desk before class. All new students must fill out a health form and waiver.
- If you have a health issue or injury, please let the teacher know prior to the start of class we can provide instruction that is best suited for you
- Arrive at the studio clean and in comfortable clothes. Please refrain from strong smelling perfumes; remove your shoes before entering the studio.
- If you arrive late, please come in and enter quietly.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will update the message on the AHA voicemail 603-442-9560, and send an email 2 hours before scheduled class time. Please check the online schedule for the latest updates.
Sign up for classes
Would you like to see class schedules, purchase class cards, or enroll in a class?
Want to stay in touch?
Sign up for the AHA Yoga newsletter to stay up-to-date with class announcements and studio events.