We strive to teach classes with the students in mind, creating a supportive environment where you can build a lifelong practice by learning yoga poses that are right for your body. Please follow the following policies, which include:
- If you miss a class or a class is canceled due to weather conditions, you may make up that class by dropping in on another class. If you sign up for the next session, you may make up missed classes from a previous session.
- If you have a health issue or injury, please let the teacher know prior to the start of class we can provide instruction that is best suited for you
- Arrive at the studio clean and in comfortable clothes. Please refrain from strong smelling perfumes; remove your shoes before entering the studio.
- If you arrive late, please come in and enter quietly.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will update the schedule on our home page and the message on the AHA voicemail 603-442-9560, 2 hours before scheduled class time. Please check the online schedule for the latest updates.
Payment and refund policies
- We accept cash, checks, and online purchases with Visa and Mastercard
- For workshops, refunds less a $10 processing fee a week or more in advance. After that we regret that we cannot offer any refunds, changes or credits.
- Refunds will be issued without any charge if AHA cancels the workshop or in the event of a family emergency.
- All class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Class cards and Membership will not be extended due to a holiday or class cancellation due to weather.
- To cancel a private lesson without incurring a fee, you must cancel 48 hours prior to the lesson. If not, you will be charged a fee of 50% – 100% of the lesson fee.
- If you reserve a spot for a class online but don’t show up 3 or more times, you will suspend your online sign-up privileges
- Please inquire about work/study opportunities for those in financial need.