Payment and refund policies
- We accept cash, checks, and online purchases with Visa and Mastercard
- No refunds on Workshops or Special Series unless your space can be filled by the wait list. All refunds will be charged a $10 processing fee.
- Refunds will be issued without any charge if AHA cancels the workshop or in the event of a family emergency.
- Short Courses – full refunds will be issued up to 14 days prior to the start of the course, minus a processing fee. After that we regret that we cannot offer any refunds, changes or credits.
- All class cards are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Class cards and Membership will not be extended due to a holiday or class cancellation due to weather.
- To cancel a private lesson without incurring a fee, you must cancel 48 hours prior to the lesson. If not, you will be charged a fee of 50% – 100% of the lesson fee.
- If you reserve a spot for a class online but don’t show up 3 or more times, you will suspend your online sign-up privileges
- Please inquire about work/study opportunities for those in financial need.
Sign up for classes
Would you like to see class schedules, purchase class cards, or enroll in a class?
Want to stay in touch?
Sign up for the AHA Yoga newsletter to stay up-to-date with class announcements and studio events.